First Week of School
Welcome to the first week of school!
Regiment rehearsals kick into full gear Wednesday the 24th from 5:45-9:00pm
Rally Schedule on Friday the 26th
Bring your instruments on the first day
Regiment - Football Friday Food!
Click here to be taken to the signup page for donating snacks for the Regiment/Football game Friday night/Football game Friday night
Regiment Music and Drill Replacement
Click here to be taken to the replacement music/drill page
(username and password were emailed to you from Mr. G. If you did not get an email, you need to update your CHARMS account!)
Don't be alarmed or confused when you get your schedules. Please see key below:
(period / what your schedule says / what your class is)
- 1 / Wind Ensemble / Symphonic Band
- 2 / Concert Band / Concert Band
- 3 / Wind Ensemble H / Wind Symphony
- 4 / Wind Ensemble H / Wind Ensemble
- 5 / Jazz Ensemble / Studio Jazz Ensemble I
Parent Meeting Docs!
The documents we passed out at the May parent meeting have been (finally!) posted. They are in the Documents section under Required Documents
Where are we located?
Click here for a campus map noting where the various performing arts rooms are located
The new school code to access Charms is WestlakeMusicCA
CHARMS - Please click link to the left to access ALL Charms Information (everyone needs to be in the system!)
Needing a tax write-off? Look no further!!! Just click that little button below and you're on your way! Every little bit helps, and here's what you get for your donations!
- Star-$10-$49 WHSIMD Decal
- Celebrity-$50-$99 WHSIMD Coffee Mug
- Superstar-$100-$499 Name included in all concert programs and a WHSIMD Coffee mug
- VIP -$500-$999 Name included in all concert programs, 2 polo shirts, reserved seating at all concerts
- Legend - $1000+ Name included in all concert and event programs, 2 Polo shirts, end of year DVD/CD collection, 2 WHSIMD Coffee Mugs, reserved seating and reserved parking at all concerts and events
*Concert Report Forms are in the Forms and Documents section
How to Get Community Service Hours?
Assisting Mr. Blake, Mrs. Fruehling, Mr. Payne at Los Cerritos MS/Colina MS/Redwood MS
Assisting with Elementary music programs
Give FREE music lessons to younger students
Playing in the Pep-Band at away football games (2 Hours a game)
Assist any performing arts teacher with any miscellaneous music related projects
Attending fundraising activities: Car wash, business blitz, earthquake kits, popcorn sales, Elvis concert, etc
Playing with a church music ensemble
Performing with small groups for retirement communities, shopping centers, events, etc.
Working the WHS Jazz Festival
Working the WHS Solo and Ensemble festival
Assisting with the All-District Band/Orchestra/Choral performances
Assisting with the sales of baked goods and beverages at WHS concerts
Ushering at Pierce College events
Attending Choir/Drama performances (1 per semester) (2 hours a concert per semester)